hello Pete,

     sorry, I will not be able to attend the meeting.

>     o In2p3 - Jean-Yves
>        o problems with new versions?

no problem so far.

>        o cleanup of config files (including BaBar KanAccess.cfg file if
>          need be)

it has been done in test mode and it is OK. I did not put that in
production: I am waiting for an outage if any unexpected one occur in
the next 2 weeks (the configuration change will also include the one in
KanAccess.cfg: removal of the prefix to be added to the file path) as
the CM2 data are accessed all the time. If no outage occur, I will have
to drain the batch to make the change in the configuration.
cheers,
JY