Hi Pete

I can't attend (you know the reason - Fermi run2 review).

 > server side monitoring

- found bug in receiver & decoder code (50% of each trace packet
ignored), easy to fix.
- loaded data from recent 1-server test to mysql, if I adjust the
numbers to account for the bug, average 88MB/file read, largest chunk
read 3.2MB, have many more statistics.
- recent test proved that the server-side code is non-intrusive. We
could try to turn monitoring on all kan servers (once I fix the bug in
receiver). How about next week? I have a dedicated machine for
collecting data (objydev11) and enough nfs space to accommodate
collector's log files.
- per recent email exchange: hn for access patterns related discussion:
KanSOS
- thought more about issue discussed last week: parsing servers' log
files. I second Andy's opinion about duplicating efforts, could _easily_
do that via code I already have

 > administrative interface

- I've started looking at xrdclient code to familiarize with xrd code.
Goal to implement 2 simple admin commands (e.g. mv, rm) in the next 2-3
weeks. At the same time, discuss list of admin commands that need to be
implemented and prioritize (did not have time to study discussion about
data mgmt cases sent around earlier)

Jacek