Hi Manny,

> 1) According to the manual the oss.stagecmd gets give two arguments
> sourcefn and targetfn, as far as we can tell these are passed backwards.
> i.e. targetfn sourcefn.
Quite correct! We never noticed this because the local root and remote root
are always the same. So, here (and IN2P3) files on disk have the same name
as files in the MSS. I will fix this.

>> 2) Within mps_Stage the xfrcmd directive is not treated the same as the
> -x option. If we run:
Quite correct also. How would you like this one to work? This is actually
the first time anyone actually tried to specify the command in the config
file.

Andy