Fixing the other problems with XrdXrClient has revealed one additional
problem:

If you run xrclient, login, logout and then try to login again, the
subsequent login fails. The login code expects there to be a client
object, but it was deleted by the logout. I don't know if anybody cares
enough to fix this.  My workaround is to restart xrclient, since I'm
only using it for testing, after all. :-)

--
Gregory J. Sharp                   email: [log in to unmask]
Wilson Synchrotron Laboratory      url: