Dear Colleagues,
 Most of the talks presented at the September 23-24
HEPAP meeting are available on the web at:

http://www.science.doe.gov/hep/AgendaSept.2004.shtm

LC specific talks are:

Barry Barish: ITRP for Linear Collider
http://www.science.doe.gov/hep/HEPAP/formembers/HEPAPSept2004Barish.pdf

Maury Tigner: International Committee on Linear Collider
http://www.science.doe.gov/hep/HEPAP/formembers/HEPAPSept2004Tigner.pdf

Unfortunately, there are no slides for the following
presentations:

DOE Perspectives
LC - Report from London Meeting
Linear Collider University Research

Michael Turner's NSF Perspectives talk called for
a study of:

"The complementarity of a subTeV Linear Collider (LC)
and the 14-TeV Large Hadron Collider (LHC)"

"Inevitably, the question will arise of why we
need a second, 'less' powerful accelerator to
explore the energy frontier. To educate us and
to clarify this issue more generally, we would
like HEPAP to form a subpanel to address
complementarity..."

Read more about it at:
http://www.science.doe.gov/hep/HEPAP/formembers/HEPAPSept2004Turner.pdf

Norman Graf