Dear Colleagues,
 Please note that the following simulation/reconstruction
mini-workshop is intended to be open to developers in all
regions.
Norman Graf

Dear collegue,

following the discussions on LC simulation at the recent Durham meeting,
we like to propose to have a dedicated

                 ---------------------------
                 LC simulation mini-workshop
                 ---------------------------

for around 1.5 days towards the end of this year.

The focus of the meeting should be the exchange of information,
improving the contacts between developers and users,
and the discussion on all questions related to the
software activities within the LC community:

- simulation (fast and full)
- reconstruction frameworks
- LCIO
- reconstruction tools and algorithms

In addition to formal presentation we will try to
schedule time for discussions and hands-on presentations / tutorials
during the work shop.

Tentativly we have identified 1.5 days in December
directly following the CALICE meeting:

    December 9 and 10, 2004
    =======================

at DESY Hamburg (this way many colleagues who come to the
CALICE meeting can if interested stay on to participate
in the simulation discussions).

Please indicate to David or Ties whether you are
interested in such a meeting, and whether you might
like to attend.

Best regards,

   David Ward, Ties Behnke

    Ties Behnke