Dear Colleagues:

As you know the International Linear Collider Steering Committee
is sponsoring a first workshop of the ILC community at KEK on
November 13-15, 2004.  The US Linear Collider Steering Group is
sponsoring a preparatory workshop of the ILC-Americas community
at SLAC on October 14-16, 2004.  Further information on the agenda,
working groups, and local arrangements for the SLAC workshop can
be found at:

http://www-project.slac.stanford.edu/ilc/meetings/workshops/US-ILCWorkshop/workshop.html

The ILC-Americas workshop is open to all those interested, and we
look forward to broad participation. Please review the information
at the workshop website and contact those from your institution who
should be informed about the meeting. There is no fee for the workshop,
but we would appreciate it if those who are planning to attend would
register through the website.  This will help our planning for
accomodations, room space, etc.

For the USLCSG,
David Burke, Gerry Dugan, Steve Holmes