Dear All,

I am not sure to whether or not someone can call me but in any case
I would like to point you to the CKM summary talk from Ikaros Bigi at
FPCP04:

http://chep.knu.ac.kr/fpcp2004/files/_FPCP04CKM Bigi.pdf

where on page 23 to 27 he discusses the use of moment measurements
in b->ulv in combination with OPE calculations in order to further improve
Vub. It looks like that our request for those calculations has reached the
theory community  ... (well, at least parts of it :-).

Regards,

Oliver

BTW: You should also look at the other pages of his talk ... its a pretty
nice one!