I have talked to Jan Erik. Jan Erik and Verena provide us
their help concerning the implementation of the fitter in
Beta (tehy are currently working on that). In context, they
will develop their own tools which can be used for the tuning
of the fitter.

In this respect, we will profit from their work. However,
they can not do for us the main work, namely tuning the
fitter itself which needs to be done anyhow for any sort
of fitter we will use in the analysis.

I propose to invite Jan Erik and Verena to participate in
our next meeting which is in anout two weeks from now. At
that time, we hopefully have already their first version
in CVS and a documentation of the fitter.

Cheers,
Heiko