Hello Heiko,
concerning partial reconstruction, we are still implementing it, and
currently slow in testing because of technical problems such as
compilation times extremely slow at SLAC. We are trying to use the INFN
Tier1, hoping that it will be faster. The bottom line is that I don't
think we have anything to show on Monday. I agree that we should
definitely show something more complete in a month timescale.
BTW, monday is an holiday in Italy...
Ciao, Concezio.