Thanks, adding the redirect to my .rootrc file worked but I believe that
Pete wants to disable the setting of variables like this in the
KanAccess.cfg files.

You seem to suggest that this has been fixed in later versions: How new do
the versions have to be and do you know which BaBar release has the fixed
version?

Disallowing the WAN connects and redirects is done by default for a good
reason and I'd rather not bypass it unless we have to.

Thanks,
Chris.