  Hi All,

  There is now a new xrootd version 20041006-0359. This is a _development_
version containing a large number of fixes, updates and new features (e.g.
the posix-like client) so feedback from testing is very welcome. The current
"production" version remains 20040907-0403.

  For links to rpms/tarballs to download see the xrootd web page:

   http://xrootd.slac.stanford.edu

and the full list of changes can be found in the History file:

   http://xrootd.slac.stanford.edu/xrootd.History

Let us know if there are problems.

                                 thanks,
                                   Pete

  I'm away from 8 Oct - 4 Nov (inclusive) with only occasional access
       to email, so you should expect some delay in my responses.
Peter Elmer     E-mail: [log in to unmask]      Phone: +41 (22) 767-4644
Address: CERN Division PPE, Bat. 32 2C-14, CH-1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland