Hi Andy,

  this to agree on the next steps on the XrdClient side. My idea is to
proceed as follows:

1- finish the substitution of the STL stuff with Xrd stuff (at 90% now)
2- higher level use of the XrdNet package (now uses only low level funcs)
3- since XrdAdmin is there, port of the former XTNetAdmin perl wrapper
to the new package

  At this point I consider as a priority the conforming of the code to
the rest of the Xrd packages. So, do you have some more items to
add/modify in order to get to a point where the client code is OK to be
used by the server?

  About point 3: how would you manage to deal with the future perl
wrapper inside the xrd build structure?

  Fabrizio