Hi all,

  about the dev of XrdClient, xrdcp and XrdClientAdmin:

XrdClient & xrdcp: same as before. I consider their status as stable.
Waiting for feedback from real-world users.

XrdClientAdmin: added the "query checksum" method to the interface.
Added the perl wrapper with almost all the functionalities of the main
class. The package was modified in order to build the wrapper
separately, since it depends on perl include files, which are external.
The wrapper works only with perl 5.8.x as far as I know. In the future,
some enhancements to the configure script will be mandatory, in order to
check for perl versions, perl include files and so on.
I tried to do some basic tests under both Linux and Solaris. It seems
ok, but I have not finished with all the flavors we have.

Fabrizio