At the start of mps_MigrPurg there is some code that effectively
executes

	use /opt/xrootd/utils;

to find ooss_MonP.pm.  This only works if you install xrootd there, or
if mps_MigrPurg is started in the directory that really does contain
ooss_MonP.pm.

The same is true for mps_PreStage.

The quick fix is for me to tweak the scripts or tweak the "use" line.

I'm not really with it today (head cold), so I wonder, am I missing
something? Or should I just tweak the code and get on with things.

--
Gregory J. Sharp                   email: [log in to unmask]
Wilson Synchrotron Laboratory      url: