Brew, CAJ (Chris) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks, adding the redirect to my .rootrc file worked but I believe that
> Pete wants to disable the setting of variables like this in the
> KanAccess.cfg files.
>
> You seem to suggest that this has been fixed in later versions: How new do
> the versions have to be and do you know which BaBar release has the fixed
> version?

Yes, the TXNetFile version inside ROOT (and the posix-like client too)
works differently, allowing you to specify regular expressions to
allow/deny connections/redirections to domains. So, when you will be
using that, you will be able to let the clients interact only with the
domains you want. And not opening to any domain different from the
client's one.

Fabrizio