Yes, I'm doing that during "free time". The goal is to implement all
functionalities that was "official" in XTNetFile when I left BaBar
(May), XTNetAdmin excluded.

Right now I'm debugging it in multithreaded mode (2 or more clients
concurrent on the same xrootd server), and it will take long because
Java doesn't have simple mutexes easy to use as in Unix, and I've not
much experience yet.
In Sync mode and 1 thread it works well.

The idea is to extends the InputStream/OutputStream classes of JDK
 >=1.4.2 as XTNetFile extends TNetFile, in order to connect everything
uses those classes with xrootd.

	Alvise