next week on Tuesday, we will have our bi-weekly meeting.

We need to set up a time line for ourselves.
The primary aim is to be in the position to start production asap.
In addition, at the next AWG meeting relevant for inclusive Vub-
analyses (29th of November I guess) we should give a status report.

So I'd like to ask you to prepare for our next meeting a short
status report containing a time line for your personal part of
the analysis with a list of things which have been already done,
which need still to be done and occuring problems to be solved.

There is also the question if we should re-skim etc.

Cheers,
Heiko

Phonenumber   ++1 510 665 5437
Passcode      2146