we have essentially a time slot in the Tuesday morning session,
9:00-9:20: So far my name
9:20-9:30: Roberto -> CM2 implementation
My proposal would be that Ferrara contributes to the first time slot.
Anything else from any other side?

LBL has asked for a talk concerning SL anylses at LBL which would
be in the Tuesday afternoon session: 17:20-17:40.
Just to be sure: Does this include the extraction of moments in
the VubRecoil analysis as well?

If we can not really fill the time slot on Tuesday morning another
option would be that the part of the LBL talk which is directly re-
lated to the VubRecoil analysis goes there which would be more
coherent then.

Cheers,
Heiko

P.S.: BTW, I forgot to ask but it is probably solved.
      What about the pi0 list being empty?