>  Tofigh:
>
>    o Do we have the file access summary webpages yet?

Hi Pete,
I am still working on this. In processing in2p3
log files and some earlier slac log files I notice that
there are no redirect entries which has user information. You
see a user logging in and then one or more lines of type
odc_Locate: resp='!try kan031.slac.stanford.edu' path=/store/...
I am not sure if one can assume that these lines necessarily
belong to the user just logged in. An example log file is
/nfs/objyserv01/objy/databases/xrootd/rdrlogs/slac/bbr-rdr03/200407/xrdlog.20040726.gz
Any ideas how to deal with this?

Tofigh