I assume that  odc_Locate: resp='!try kan031...
is equivalent of redirect without user name. Okay, in this case
I will assume a global user. I have summary tables generated
from almost all the log files with the "new" (i.e. containing
redirect) format but they are not in web pages yet. I also
haven't added the two redirectors for SLAC. That's what I am
doing now.

Tofigh