  Hi All,

  Sorry, I'll not be able to attend the meeting.

>    o New development/features
>       o asynchronous I/O
>           o TThread/TSocket problems when using TXNetFile

  I am currently working on this. I have propagated to the
  TX... classes the changes designed by Fabrizio to get things
  working in the related part of XrdClient.
  There some additional ROOT-implementation-specific problems
  which are being sorted out. Hopefully by the end of the week
  there will be something ready for more extensive tests.

  Cheers, Gerri