  It appears that I made a mistake and the XrdClientAdmin.so object wasn't
made in the binary tarballs for this xrootd version. I'm making another
and will announce it in a bit.

                                   Pete

On Tue, Nov 16, 2004 at 09:59:52PM +0100, Peter Elmer wrote:
>   Hi All,
>
>   There is now a new (development) xrootd version 20041116-1216. It contains
> a variety of fixes for the client admin interface plus a variety of other
> small fixes.
>
>   --> Note that the perl functions prefix in the client admin wrapper was
>       simplified from "XrdCA_" to "Xrd"
>
> I've also added the client admin perl wrapper module to the rpms and binary
> modules, but had to specify explicity the location of perl5.8 at SLAC to
> do that. There is no strong reason to try to use this build for "production"
> work, but testing is very welcome. (And BaBar skimming should test this
> for the output buffer.)
>
>   I had a problem with my build script hence there is no MacOSX build this
> time. I'll deal with it again next version.
>
>   For the full set of changes and links to rpms/tarballs to download see the
> the xrootd web page and/or version history:
>
>    http://xrootd.slac.stanford.edu
>    http://xrootd.slac.stanford.edu/xrootd.History
>
> Let us know if there are problems.
>
>                                  thanks,
>                                    Pete

Peter Elmer     E-mail: [log in to unmask]      Phone: +41 (22) 767-4644
Address: CERN Division PPE, Bat. 32 2C-14, CH-1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland