  Hi Remi,

On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 05:33:02PM -0800, Remi Mommsen wrote:
> On Nov 19, 2004, at 4:57 PM, Peter Elmer wrote:
> >   BTW, the fact that you are using your own compiled version of (HEAD
> > of) the
> > client instead of the version installed in afs is also a bit
> > confusing. I'll
> > try to sort out the debug version for linux to help this along.
>
> I'll be more than happy to use the afs version and not to bother
> compiling the xrootd stuff on my own, but according to Fabrizio there
> are important changes for xrdcp/admin tools in the head version
> compared to v20041118-0948.

  Ah, yes, you are right. I see there was one fix from overnight while I
was on the plane:

   o XrdClient.cc, XrdClientAdmin.cc - Removed potential bug in Stat()

that won't be in v20041118-0948.

                                   Pete

Peter Elmer     E-mail: [log in to unmask]      Phone: +41 (22) 767-4644
Address: CERN Division PPE, Bat. 32 2C-14, CH-1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland