Hi Pete,

On Nov 19, 2004, at 4:57 PM, Peter Elmer wrote:

[SNIP]

>   BTW, the fact that you are using your own compiled version of (HEAD
> of) the
> client instead of the version installed in afs is also a bit
> confusing. I'll
> try to sort out the debug version for linux to help this along.

I'll be more than happy to use the afs version and not to bother
compiling the xrootd stuff on my own, but according to Fabrizio there
are important changes for xrdcp/admin tools in the head version
compared to v20041118-0948.

Cheers,
		Remi

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Remigius K. Mommsen                 e-mail: [log in to unmask]
University of California, Irvine       URL:    http://cern.ch/mommsen
c/o SLAC                             voice:        ++1 (650) 926-3595
2575 Sand Hill Road #35                fax:        ++1 (650) 926-3882
Menlo Park, CA 94025, US              home:        ++1 (650) 233-9041