I added a couple of plots into the same file:

http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~kerstin/vubfit/VR122104.pdf

I added:

* Resolution plots produced with generator mix signal MC

* A second version of the resolution plots, using an additional cut on
  Qtot=0. For signal MC I see some inprovement in the bias and the
  resolution, for B->Xclnu from generic I see some improvement
  between using the cut on Qtot and not using it. I recognized
  that the binning is quite different from the plots in 540v9, taking this
  into account there does not seem to be such a big difference.

* The covariance and correlation matrices for the statistical
  uncertainties (including MC statistics) on the unfolded spectra using
  mxhad and mxhadfit. In both cases the first five bins and bin seven to
  the last bin are positively correlated among each other. So this fits
  together with the pattern we see in the unfolded spectra.

I had a look at the last filled bin in the bias and resolution plots for
nonres signal MC. This bin is only populated by 1 event, so whatever value
for the bias and the resolution this event has, it will be just consistent
with zero (unless my determination of the uncertainty is wrong).

I am working on the plots Daniele suggested (split up by neutral
multiplicities), I will add these once they are done.

Cheers,
Kerstin