we will have our next bi-weekly phone meeting next
Tuesday, 12/21/04.

We should understand what still needs to be done and
set-up a tentative timeline for the up-coming weeks/
months.

We should clarify if we are aiming for a conference
and if so which one. It might be more efficient to
concentrate on the Journal publication and if this
is ready to present the work at a conference that is
closest in time.
On the other hand something preliminary on the Moriond
time scale would be very useful if we want to present
something at the CKM WS 2005. And this would be a very
good motivation to try to get something out for Moriond.

Several things certainly depend also on the discussion
at the Vub/SF workshop. I'm curious to read the summary.

It might be also helpful to set up a list of systematic
uncertainties to be considered once we will have finalized
the production.

Cheers,
Heiko

Phonenumber   ++1 510 665 5437