	Heiko announced already that I would like to talk about the
VubRecoil analysis at one of the APS parallel sessions. I have prepared an
abstract starting with the one from BAD 976:

Study of $B\to X_{u}\ell\nu$ Decays on the Recoil of Fully Reconstructed
$B$ Mesons with the BaBar Experiment

We present a study of charmless semileptonic $B$ decays performed on the
recoil of $B$ candidates fully reconstructed in hadronic decay modes.
The semileptonic decays of the second $B$ meson are identified by the
presence of an electron or a muon.  The hadronic invariant mass,
$m_{X}$, and the mass of the lepton pair, $q^2$ are used to discriminate
charmless $B$ decays from charmed background.
>From this event sample the inclusive semileptonic branching fraction
for charged and neutral $B$ mesons for $B\to X_{u}\ell\nu$ is measured
and the CKM matrix element $|V_{ub}|$ is extracted. In addition, the
unfolding of the hadronic mass spectrum and the measurement of several
exclusive charmless semileptonic decays is discussed.

Please send comments. Otherwise Heiko will pass the abstract on to Bob.

Cheers,

	Wolfgang