as Marco pointed out in his AWG meeting talk:
The processes he used (B->DKK) to tune ssbar-popping in JETSET
are not really the ones one would like to use since the creation
of the ssbar pair appears in the emitted W.

There is some interesting analysis in this respect presented by
Heiko Jasper (his diploma thesis): Please see his contribution in:
http://babar-hn.slac.stanford.edu:5090/HyperNews/get/semi_lept_decays/174.html

He studies the decay B->Ds K l nu. In this case, the ssbar popping
appears topologically where it is of our interest. The analysis
needs still to be reviewed. Nevertheless, we could at least have
an idea of the order of magnitude of what the BF may be. (So far,
only an upper limit is quoted by Heiko Jasper: 9*10^-4)

Cheers,
Heiko