  Hi Wilko,

On Thu, Dec 09, 2004 at 11:01:44AM -0800, Wilko Kroeger wrote:
> The Mv command in XrdClientAdmin.cc and in the perl interface use:
>   XrdClientAdmin::Mv(const char *fileDest, const char *fileSrc)
>
> The first argument is the target location and second the src location.
> Typically copy/move commands use the order:
> and I am wondering if it would be possible to use the same order in
> XrdClientAdmin::Mv and XrdClientAdmin::XrdMv.

  Just for the record: Fabrizio committed this fix and it will be in the
next xrootd version. (He presumably told you in person, but there was no
followup to the mailing list...)

                                   Pete

Peter Elmer     E-mail: [log in to unmask]      Phone: +41 (22) 767-4644
Address: CERN Division PPE, Bat. 32 2C-14, CH-1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland