Per the discussion in the xrootd meeting today, here are the changes
that make xrclient a little more friendly for me to use as a test
program. The changes are to a single file. The two timeouts need to be
longer for when a file is not on disk and must be fetched from the HSM.
The change to getline() is so that if you type ^D the program exits
instead of printing a gazillion lines of error messages about how it
doesn't understand where its input stream went.

I hope these changes don't offend and can be part of the next release.

FILE: xrootd/src/XrdXr/XrdXrMain.cc
241c241
<     client->setMaxWaitTime(10);
---
 >     client->setMaxWaitTime(120);
324c324
<       client->setMaxWaitTime(10);
---
 >       client->setMaxWaitTime(120);
556c556,561
<     cin.getline(input, len);
---

--
Gregory J. Sharp                   email: [log in to unmask]
Wilson Synchrotron Laboratory      url: