Ciao Peter, next time you have a chance of making a new tag, could you
also fix the small problem I mentioned at last week's meeting? Namely
that Start[XRD|OLB] depend on the tiny executable "access" which belongs
to the RPM package tetex: could you add that to the RPM so as to make it
self-consistent?

   Thanks

				Fulvio