Hi all,

Andrew Hanushevsky wrote:
> Hi Gregory,

  I did this particular test really many times. The client closes the
connection and puts the physical connection in a sort of zombie state,
waiting for the garbage collector to come after some time, not imemdiately.
The messages dealing with the closure of the connection are printed at a
higher log level (2), so in this case we should check with a higher
debug level.

Fabrizio