Hi Pete,

On Dec 13, 2004, at 11:15 AM, Peter Elmer wrote:

>       o status of xrootd-based buffer (being tested for skimming in
> BaBar)

I'm busy with other stuff and will not attend the meeting, sorry.
Anyway, I cannot report anything new as we have not yet tested the new
release 20041212-0424.

Cheers,
		Remi

… there are known knowns;  there are things we know we know.  We also
know there are known unknowns;  that is to say we know there are some
things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns — the ones
we don’t know we don’t know.
                                                       Donald Rumsfeld

Remigius K. Mommsen                 e-mail: [log in to unmask]
University of California, Irvine       URL:    http://cern.ch/mommsen
c/o SLAC                             voice:        ++1 (650) 926-3595
2575 Sand Hill Road #35                fax:        ++1 (650) 926-3882
Menlo Park, CA 94025, US              home:        ++1 (650) 233-9041