   Higgs and Electroweak Symmetry Breaking Working Group @ LCWS2005
		Stanford, CA,  March 2005

Dear Colleagues,

The 8th International Conference on Linear Colliders (LCWS2005) takes
place in Stanford, California, USA, on 18-22 March 2005. As co-conveners
of the Higgs working group, we are writing to encourage you to attend
this conference and to give a talk.

There are six Higgs parallel sessions scheduled from March 19 (Saturday)
to March 21 (Monday), 2005. These will include talks on all aspects of
Higgs physics.  We would like to particularly encourage talks on new models
of electroweak symmetry breaking, Higgs physics and detector benchmarking, and
the connection to cosmology.

Registration for the conference is available on-line at

     http://www-conf.slac.stanford.edu/lcws05/

To submit a talk to the Higgs session, please send the proposed talk and
abstract directly to [log in to unmask] by February 15, 2005.

     Best wishes,

Tim Barklow, [log in to unmask]
Sally Dawson, [log in to unmask]
Klaus Desch, [log in to unmask]