Dear Colleagues,
 Please take note of the following announcement from the New TeV Scale
Physics and Precision EWK Studies group regarding presentations at
LCWS'05.
Norman Graf

The 2005 International Linear Collider Workshop will be held 18-22 March
in Stanford, California. See http://www-conf.slac.stanford.edu/lcws05/
for more details.

We are organizing the parallel sessions devoted to New TeV Scale Physics and
Precision EWK Studies which will include both invited and contributed talks.
If you would like to present recent results of work in this area, please
send the us following information (plain text):

Name of presenter:
Title of presentation:

We will attempt to accommodate all contributed talks, but there is limited
time available. Talks will be ~20 minutes in length depending on demand.
In order for us to finalize the program in a timely fashion, we would like
to hear from you no later than February 18.

Regards,

Klaus Moenig, Sreerup Raychaudhuri, Tom Rizzo & David Strom

LCWS05 New Physics at TeV Scales and Precision EWK Studies session conveners

email: