The National Research Council's Committee on Elementary Particle Physics in the 21st Century, EPP2010, will hold its next meeting at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center on January 31-February 1, 2005. See http://www7.nationalacademies.org/bpa/EPP2010.html

The Committee's meeting is open to the public on January 31, and includes talks on particle physics opportunities at the LHC and the International Linear Collider, as well as opportunities in studying the b quark, neutrinos, connections to astrophysics and cosmology, and the SLAC future. (The agenda is at the website above.)

A town meeting, sponsored by the DPF, will be held as the concluding session on January 31, and will provide an opportunity for speakers from the community to express their views to the committee.

If you would like to speak at the Town Meeting, please contact the organizers listed below.

Since only eight speakers can be accommodated in the time allotted, the organizers will have to select from among those interested. In order to do so, we will need to know the topic you wish to discuss. In our selections, we will try to ensure the relevance to the Panel's charge and maintain some balance between different areas of particle physics.

The Panel is charged to "identify, articulate, and prioritize the scientific questions and opportunities that define elementary particle physics, and to recommend a 15-year implementation plan with realistic, ordered priorities to realize these opportunities."

We hope you can attend the SLAC meeting, and look forward to your requests to speak.  Opinions from the community can also be addressed directly to the committee on the website above, where in addition, one can register for the meeting. Future meetings will be held at Fermilab on May 16-17, and at Cornell on August 2-3, 2005.

Bill Carithers and John Jaros