This Week's SLAC Preprints
This distribution includes preprints posted between Friday, January 21, 2005 and Friday, January 28, 2005 (7 days).

ANNOUNCEMENTS
RECENT SLAC PUBLICATIONS: Check out our new online listing of all preprints posted within the last 31 days at http://idoc.slac.stanford.edu/preprints/. You can sort the list by date posted, category, author, title, and document number.

IMPROVED PREPRINT SEARCH: Our new Find a SLAC Document page includes three searches to help you quickly find the document you're looking for. This page includes a full-text search of over 10,000 SLAC preprints as well as easy access to bibliographic and citation information. Check out the new search at http://www.slac.stanford.edu/pubs/fastfind.html.

*************************************

Category A (Accelerators)

   SLAC-PUB-10984
   PEP-II RF System Operation and Performance
   McIntosh, P.
   Released: 1/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-10984

   SLAC-PUB-10983
   The SPEAR3 RF System
   McIntosh, P.
   Released: 1/26/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-10983

Category AstroP (Astrophysics)

   SLAC-PUB-11004
   Partially Ionized Atmospheres of Neutron Stars with Strong Magnetic Fields
   Potekhin, A.
   Released: 1/28/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11004

   SLAC-PUB-10927
   BGO Readout with Photodiodes as a Soft gamma-Ray Detector at -30C
   Nakamoto, T.
   Released: 1/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-10927

   SLAC-PUB-10999
   G337.2+0.1: a New X-Ray Supernova Remnant?
   Combi, J.
   Released: 1/26/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-10999

   SLAC-PUB-10982
   Brane Inflation, Solitons and Cosmological Solutions: I
   Chen, P.
   Released: 1/25/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-10982

   SLAC-PUB-10976
   On Viscosity, Conduction and Sound Waves in the Intracluster Medium
   Fabian, A.
   Released: 1/25/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-10976

Category AP (Accelerator Physics)
There were no papers posted for Accelerator Physics this week.

Category C (Computing)
There were no papers posted for Computing this week.

Category E (Experimental)

   SLAC-R-739
   Measurement of the Weak Mixing Angle in Moller Scattering
   Klejda, B.
   Released: 1/28/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-r-739

   SLAC-R-738
   A Precision Measurement of the Weak Mixing Angle in Moller Scattering at Low Q^2
   Jones, G.
   Released: 1/28/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-r-738

   SLAC-PUB-10989
   Search for Factorization-Suppressed B -> chi_c K(*) Decays
   Aubert, B.
   Released: 1/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-10989

   SLAC-PUB-10927
   BGO Readout with Photodiodes as a Soft gamma-Ray Detector at -30C
   Nakamoto, T.
   Released: 1/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-10927

   SLAC-R-736
   A Precision Low-Energy Measurement of the Weak Mixing Angle in Moller Scattering
   Mastromarino, P.
   Released: 1/26/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-r-736

   SLAC-PUB-10938
   Search for the Radiative Decay B0 --> phi gamma
   Convery, M.
   Released: 1/26/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-10938

   SLAC-PUB-10893
   Measurement of branching fraction and Dalitz distribution for B0 ->D(*)+/- K0 pi-/+ decays
   Schune, M.-H.
   Released: 1/26/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-10893

   SLAC-R-709
   The Discovery Potential of a Super B Factory, Proceedings of the 2003 SLAC Workshops
   Hitlin, D.
   Released: 1/24/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-r-709

Category I (Instrumentation)

   SLAC-PUB-10927
   BGO Readout with Photodiodes as a Soft gamma-Ray Detector at -30C
   Nakamoto, T.
   Released: 1/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-10927

Category TN (Technical Note)
There were no papers posted for Technical Note this week.

Category T (Theory)

   SLAC-PUB-11006
   Footprints of New Physics in the B System
   Grossman, Y.
   Released: 1/28/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-11006

   SLAC-PUB-10982
   Brane Inflation, Solitons and Cosmological Solutions: I
   Chen, P.
   Released: 1/25/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-10982

   SLAC-R-709
   The Discovery Potential of a Super B Factory, Proceedings of the 2003 SLAC Workshops
   Hitlin, D.
   Released: 1/24/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-r-709

Category WP (Working Paper)
There were no papers posted for Working Paper this week.

Category N (None)

   SLAC-PUB-10759
   Investigations of Digital Levels at the SLAC Vertical Comparator
   Gassner, G.
   Released: 1/27/2005
   http://www.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-wrap/pubpage?slac-pub-10759

For the most current listing of newly released SLAC publications and reports, see Recent SLAC Publications at http://idoc.slac.stanford.edu/preprints/.