Hi Heiko,

	I have written some code to do the fitting and the conversion from
and back again to beta. It compiles but I had no chance to test it yet. I
had the usual hickups of a user different from the authors. ;-)

I was attending the Breco forum and heard Jan-Erik's talk. At the moment I
am using the cartesian option of the fit. I have done nothing about the X
parametrisation. We should tune this for our purpose. At least try.

I hope this is enough for a short status update.

Cheers,

	Wolfgang