I put the results.dat files from the tests on generic MC we made so far
here (splitting genMC up as we described):
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~kerstin/vubfit/
and the files are:
ichep_mxhad_fullmc6results.dat
ichep_mxhad_fullmc7results.dat
ichep_norewfullmc6results.dat

where the first two ones are for mxhad and the third is for mxhadfit. 6
has to be compared to 6.
Unfortunately I recognized that the second file for mxhadfit got lost
between summer and now. The numbers I was reading were in my notes.
According to my notes for ichep_norewfullmc7results.dat:
BRBR = 0.0146 +- 0.0015 +- 0.0010
but that is all I wrote down in summer, sorry.

I hope that helps a little for now. I will run the same jobs but without
splitting up the genMC but use the whole set for generic MC and as data.

Kerstin