as agreed in our last phone meeting we will have another one tomorrow,
Friday, 8:00-9:xx (since we had to drop the regular one last Tuesday.)

I will send you the coordinates for the phone conference in time.

I'd like to discuss how we can update asap the (old) results on Run1-2
for the CKM WS with respect to

1) New Neubert model
2) Variation of the SF models
3) Updated numbers from Bauer et al. for mX-q^2

In addition, we should discuss the status concerning the code development
for
a) Kinematic Fitter
b) Partial D* reco
c) New tag for VirVubFitter?