So, it seems pretty clear that the RecoilAnalysis version is the
well-maintained version.  I can't even recall doing a migration or in which
direction i migrated it.  I assume from VubAna->RecoilAna for the
introduction of the recoil analysis base class.
I'll go through the 2 and bring each up to speed with the other.

Ed