Hi all,

I'm sorry I won't attend the meeting because I will be on train coming
back home.

Anyway, Kevin Flood reported some problems with jobs accessing data via
xrootd. The problems seem to be solved since we increased the max number
of open file descriptors on disk servers (as Stephen suggested).

Cheers,
Enrica