Dear Colleagues,
  In concert with the 2005 International Linear Collider Workshop (LCWS05) and in preparation for the ALCPG meeting in Snowmass, the simulation and reconstruction working group is hosting a small workshop at SLAC devoted to presentations, tutorials and working meetings related to simulation and reconstruction efforts. This meeting is meant to augment the LCWS sessions, and provide opportunities for developers and users to interact. We plan to hold hands-on tutorials for novice users, with sufficient unstructured time to be able to respond to users' requests.

The workshop will take place March 16-17, 2005, with the following tentative topics:

 GEANT4 -- New/improved simulation tools for linear collider detectors.
 JAS3 and org.lcsim -- Java based reconstruction & analysis tools.
 MARLIN -- C++ based reconstruction framework.
 Jupiter & satellites -- ROOT based reconstruction & analysis tools.
 WIRED -- A general purpose customizable event display.
 AIDA -- Abstract Interfaces for Data Analysis  LCIO -- The international standard for linear collider IO.

 Full Reconstruction.
 Energy Flow algorithms.
 Detector models.

Please visit http://www-conf.slac.stanford.edu/lcsim05/ to register.

If you would like to present material, or have specific requests on what you would like to hear, please contact us as soon as possible so we can arrange the schedule.

Norman Graf ([log in to unmask]) Tony Johnson ([log in to unmask])