> > I have a question concerning how you find eps phsp: Is it based on signal
> > MC (and if yes, on which) or does something else enter?
>
> in this case, i mean 0.64 +- 0.002 , it has been calculated at generator
> level running a kumac on DFN model (ntuples have been produced by
> riccardo).
>
> I did the same for cleo...obtaining 0.689026 +- 0.00207103
>            and for belle      "     0.460618 +-0.00222579
>
> you can find ntuples at
> DFN:
> /nfs/farm/babar/AWG/ISL/users/rfaccini/incl_def_123232.hbook
> CLEO:
> /nfs/farm/babar/AWG/ISL/users/rfaccini/incl_1_1421422.hbook
> BELLE:
> /nfs/farm/babar/AWG/ISL/HFAGsum04/belle_0.hbook

Thanks, Virginia!
So comparing this number with what we find on the unfolded mX
spectrum only tests how well our unfolded spectrum agrees with the signal
MC. My impression on Thursday was that we wanted to compare the numbers to
see if the two methods yield consistent results and we would want to
compare results we get on data. Since the unfolded spectrum in summer was
normalized to unit area, the ratio PBRBR/BRBR is the only thing we can
compare here.

Cheers,
Kerstin