Hi Heiko,
wednesday 16th at 9:15am I will attend the shift training, so we can meet
either at 8am PT on wednesday or on thursday morning (I prefer the
latter). Your proposal for talks at the parallel session sound fine to
me, we can probably merge Roberto's and the mx-q2 contributions if we get
short on time.
Ciao, Concezio.

===
Concezio Bozzi
INFN Sezione di Ferrara                Stanford Linear Accelerator Center
Via Paradiso, 12                       2575 Sand Hill Road, MS 41
I-44100 FERRARA                        Menlo Park, CA 94025
ITALY                                  U.S.A.

tel : +39-0532-781898                  tel : +1-(650)-926-2972
fax : +39-0532-762059                  fax : +1-(650)-926-3300
mail: [log in to unmask]        mail: [log in to unmask]

           ...era un mondo adulto, si sbagliava da professionisti...
                                               (Paolo Conte, Boogie)