Hi all,

the lepton counting in the old production(variable nle)is done with a cut on the
lepton momentum (pcms>1 GeV),instead in the CM2 nle is dumped without any
cut on pcms.
Fortunately we don't need to rerunning the new production: we only need
to use the variable nlept1000(already dumped in the Tree).It corresponds
to the variable nle of the old production.

cheers

Alessia