I checked if what we see on the unfolded spectrum and the PBRBR Virginia
showed this morning are consistent.

>From the numbers on Virginia's page I find
PBRBR/BRBR = 0.64 +- 0.12 (stat and MC stat error added in quadrature).

Looking at the unfolding result from summer I find
PBRBR/BRBR = 0.49 +- 0.17 (full stat and sys error)

So the deviation is a little less than a sigma.
That the value from the unfolded spectrum is somewhat smaller agrees with
the fact that we saw the fits for mb and a (in the dFN model, which we
made last summer) prefer values of mb on the smaller side.

The comparison of the 2- and the 3-parameter fit (for the mX spectrum)
which we mentioned this morning can be found on slide 10 of the talk
linked from here:
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/BFROOT/www/Organization/CollabMtgs/2004/detMay04/Thur1b/Thur1b.html

First of all, the 3-parameter fit converged and it seemed to have slightly
less negative entries in the high mX region than the 2-parameter fit.

Cheers,
Kerstin