  Hi All,

  As has been discussed by email, Andy Hanushevsky is at CERN next week so
we'd like to have a mini-workshop:

  place: 40-SS-C01
  date:  Tuesday 15 February 2005
  time:  14:00-18:00

  I have put together a rough agenda to guide things:

   14:00 xrootd latest developments - Andy
   14:40 ROOT authentication/security scheme - Gerri
   15:00 LDPM - Jean-Philippe
     + discussion
   16:00 Castor
     + discussion

  Andy and Gerri will have presentations, but hopefully we can make some
progress via informal discussions in understanding how xrootd can be
useful for everyone.

  The room is a bit large, but it was difficult to find a normal size
conference room.

                                 thanks,
                                   Pete

Peter Elmer     E-mail: [log in to unmask]      Phone: +41 (22) 767-4644
Address: CERN Division PPE, Bat. 32 2C-14, CH-1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland