Hello Pete,

   Sorry, I arrived on Moday to SLAC and somehow thought we were today
Tuesday instead of Wednesday.

   About xrootd at Gridka, I got today morning the 2 long expected GPFS
fileserver so I'll be installing xrootd there as well.

   I've met Jean-Yves today morning and we reviewed the few issues I still
have with xrootd. I still want to do a few tests and I'll probably post
some more to this forum later on.

Cheers,
   Gregory